Advanced Athletic Assessment
NP’s advanced athletic assessment provides the athlete with a complete evaluation of that athlete’s overall athleticism. We are able to provide critical and valuable information to any athlete of any age that will be a comprehensive review of body, athletic condition, and methods to reduce and prevent injury.
Medical History Evaluation
- Statement of Goal
- Statement of Strengths/Weaknesses
- Nutritional Behavioral Questionnaire & Profile
- Body Composition Analysis (Skinfolds)
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Lower Body Y-Balance Test
- Foot Strike/Balance Testing (sport-determined)
- Static Flexibility/Joint System ROM-Symmetry Testing
The key things the athlete and/or coach will take away is a firm understanding and inventory of their body, both from a base and higher-level functional pattern. Our mission is to enable the athlete to be a better, more efficient and effective version of themselves with a more targeted approach to training, leading to improved results.