Assess your movement and function to prepare a program to enhance performance and diminish injury outcomes.
COMPETITIVE PERFORMANCE TRAINING
At Niks Performance our number 1 priority… utilizing a thorough assessment of your body’s movement and functional performance. From there we design a customized program executed by a qualified team in a dynamic small group-training environment. This produces amazing results for a wide variety of people and still maintain individual attention.
We’ve worked with some professional athletes from MLB minor leagues, NFL, WNBA, World’s Strongest Man, Arnold Strongman Classic, as well as the youth, high school, and collegiate athletes.
We are trained in many of the latest assessment, corrective exercise, and strength and conditioning philosophies, including:
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists through the NSCA
- Performance Specialists through the EXOS
- Corrective Exercise Specialists through the NASM
- Youth Fitness Specialist through the IYCA, Level 3
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
WHAT WE CAN DO?
Competitive Performance Program Information
Strength. Power. Speed. Agility. Mobility. Endurance.
To build the complete athlete, you need to focus on all aspects of performance. Programs often focus on only a handful of these attributes, which can lead to suboptimal performance, or worse, injury.
By focusing on complete athletic development, you are assuring that you address all your weaknesses and maximize your strengths. This is especially important for athletes that play multiple sports, each with unique needs.
All of Our Programs Include:
- Strength: Total body strength training that integrates the upper body, lower body, and core into a program that focuses on enhancing functional movements like squatting, hinging, lunging, pushing, and pulling.
- Explosive Power: Development of vertical, linear, lateral, and rotational explosiveness through the use of plyometrics, jump training, medicine balls, kettlebells, and olympic lifting.
- Speed: Training to develop linear speed, acceleration, and deceleration through speed technique drills and running mechanics instruction.
- Agility: Training to develop lateral speed, change of direction, balance, coordination, and landing technique
- Core Training: Integration of core stability, strength, and power to maximize movement efficiency and power transfer.
- Mobility and Flexibility: Development of proper total body mobility through self-myofascial release, foam rolling, stretching, and dynamic movement prep.
- Endurance: Sport-specific conditioning to enhance quick sprints, long runs, and total game endurance.
- Injury Restoration: Focus on correcting specific imbalances, enhancing mobility issues, arm care, jumping and landing training.
Try our Developmental Program for a full 4-weeks for only $89!
Once you’ve been exposed to our program, we’re extremely confident you’ll both see and feel how training with us can help you take your game to the next level. Take advantage of this incredible opportunity to get unlimited training sessions with us for 4-weeks for only $89!
I was forced to take a step back on weight and really learn the squat technique. Once that got cleaned up my squat went from mediocre squat of 225 to 365 deep squat. I bench 255, gained 15 lbs but slimmed down a lot. I’m jumping higher and my 40 dash time increased from a 5.6 to 5.17 which I am way happy about at Defensive End! All done in under 4 months of training and no running just yet! The goal is to be under 5.0. I think we’ll get that by the end of summer. They also run a Combine Strategy Camp that helps you beat the drills to get your numbers lower. It’s not about hey let’s get you timed, it’s about let’s dissect the drills and win. Because when your times are low you move up notches for that Scholarship or the Draft…something to seriously consider!