Assess how well you move and function to best design a program to enhance performance and reduce
your chance of injury.
Baseball Development and Performance
Niks Performance is trusted to offer top notch baseball performance in the off season to help you maximize your performance and prepare you for spring training!
- Takes you through 3 phases of training which are designed to help restore, rebuild & refine you as an athlete
- Encompasses a systematic & sequential progression that takes into account your specific goals to create a personalized training plan
- Incorporates a holistic approach, starting with a pre-evaluation which includes: an injury risk assessment, biomechanical analysis, body composition analysis, physical therapy assessment to address any lingering injuries from the prior season, and a nutritional profile for training & competition meal strategies
- Works to create a personalized Body Armor Protection Program to shield you against future injury
- Consists of speed, agility, strength, power, stamina, mobility, flexibility, and stability training
- Enhances baseball & position specific movements to have you game ready when spring training rolls around
- Ensures improved athletic performance for the upcoming 2016 season
Speed & Agility Training: Emphasizes re-education of neuromuscular patterns to be more efficient & effective to reduce energy leaks and improve performance.
Strength & Power Training: Developed to address specific strength & speed movements
Stamina Training: Designed to ensure you crush your team’s spring training conditioning test
Mobility, Flexibility & Stability Training: Performed in all planes of motion to layer you with body armor to protect against injury.
For more information about our customized training programs for pro athletes, please contact NP at (720) 338-6992 or email us at email@example.com
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists through the NSCA
- Performance Specialists through EXOS
- Corrective Exercise Specialists through the NASM
- Youth Fitness Specialist through the IYCA
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
WHAT WE CAN DO?
Baseball Development and Performance Programs
Our baseball performance programs start with a 1-on-1 bio-mechanical and movement assessment. This allows us to create the perfect customized program based on your goals, needs, and current ability. We focus on complete athletic development combining mobility, agility, strength, power, and endurance into one complete program, with emphasis placed on baseball performance.
Our programs have been accurately proven to enhance performance and prevent injuries.
Schedule your training sessions around your own convenience. We have several options available throughout the day. Each time you come in, our coaches will help you through your unique program in a semi-private environment. There will be a few other clients performing their own program too, but it is important to us to keep the group manageable. This makes our environment energizing, supportive and fun, while still allowing us to offer you plenty of individualized attention. Your program will advance for you about every 4 weeks depending on how well you are doing.
Baseball Development and Performance Program Pricing
The prices of personal training memberships vary depending on how many sessions you would like to attend per week. While we recommend 3-4 sessions per week to see the most athletic development, we do have 1x and 2x per week options for those that are incredibly busy and can not attend more sessions.
*Professional Minor League or Major League Baseball players – please contact us for details on customized information and unlimited training packages.
Elite Arm Care Programs
We also offer supplemental arm care programs that can be customized for you specific needs to enhance velocity and prevent injuries. These are extremely popular with pitchers and catchers, but many position players also participate. We combine movement techniques, soft tissue massage, manual strengthening exercises, and dynamic stabilization drills to promote recovery and regeneration.
These are the programs that professional baseball players from all over travel to work with us to enhance their performance!
Prices vary depending on the length and frequency of sessions and can be added to your sports performance program for as little as $30 a session or by adding a package.
Hard work will beat talent when talent won’t work hard. Well what happens when talent works hard? You get Nikki. I have trained with her for the past three years after a friend of mine had great results from training with her. The expertise and diverse knowledge that Nikki brings to her training distinguishes her from the rest. Her experience is among some of the best as she trains with all kinds of athletes and people. Her heart is in what she does and she has a genuine care for each of her client’s individual results. She has helped me through several prolonged injuries that nobody else could understand. Working with her has helped me see the results I wanted. I have improved my athleticism with things including my vertical jump, agility and speed as well as pure strength. The results have then translated onto the baseball field demanding attention from my peers, coaches and professional scouts. I credit a great amount of my recent development to Nikki and to her assistance in my workouts. She is the most qualified professional I have ever worked with. She is simply the best. Thanks Nik!